Women, Wisdom, Wealth…..and Health
Think that health and wealth have nothing to do with each other? Think again.
Health and wealth are emotionally intertwined. Feelings of dread, panic, resentment, blame and fear can stop us taking control of both our finances and our diet/fitness.
And it’s this simple, you need your health to enjoy your wealth. Both need nurturing.
I am very excited to be joining forces with Georgie Loxton, founder of Women, Wisdom, Wealth and presenting at her June 28th seminar here in Cayman. Coming from a finance background myself, I know all too well how important investing in our own future is, from both a health and wellness perspective.
The same guiding principles of faith, patience and discipline are needed in reaching both our financial goals and our fitness goals.
I will be using the same key principles that I use when I coach my clients and showing how they need to be applied in our everyday lives when it comes to our future. These key principles include
1. Dietary lifestyle – Keeping it simple and achievable, how to make lifelong habits and not quick fixes that will only damage our bodies for the future
2. Physical Fitness – Making your fitness goals realistic so they too can become lifelong habits
3. Inner Balance – Our hormonal connection in which every woman needs to learn about her body
4. Emotional Well-being – Our mind-body connection to give us clarity and lead us to making the best decisions for our future
5. Walk the talk – Learning how to lead by example, encouraging and inspiring others around you.
My passion lies in helping others and I understand that every-body is different which requires individualized coaching. I, myself wear many hats in my own daily life and want to share my knowledge with those around me.
For those in the Cayman area, I encourage you to join us for a fun yet informative night
Cost: $50 includes drinks and nourishing canapes.
Email email@example.com to secure your spot – spaces are limited.